1) _ the students.
2) I haven't got _ cigarettes
3) I'm listening _ my teacher.
4) I _ television now.
5) _ you want a drink?
6) John is the _ in the class.
7) I _ do my homework.
8) The windows _ by the boy.
9) I asked him if he _ a good day.
10) _ he has finished, he can go home.
11) He _ us that he had been to Paris.
12) Do you know if the train _?
13) I'd like _ English.
14) If you _ the box, you will find a present.
15) If you dropped it, it would _ .
16) Didn't you _ play tennis?
17) I was walking along the road when the car _ into the tree.
18) He advised me _ the doctor.
19) I _ getting up early.
20) Whenever there was a visitor, the dog _ to the door.
21) The weather man says _ tomorrow.
22) Next weekend the class _ a fashion show in the town hall.
23) I'm learning English _ get a better job.
24) I wish I _ all that time going out with my friends instead of studying.
25) I always leave my keys on the desk by the door, so something _ distracted me when I was going to hang up them up.
26) We _ to save water before the drought reached it's worst point.
27) In spite of _ bullied at school, Maria went on to pass all her exams.
28) The results of this level test depend _ your knowledge of English grammar.
29) He was so funny that I couldn't stop _.
30) After the death of her husband, Maria felt that she couldn't carry _ living.